Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pahiyas Festival 2008

At long last, I got the chance to attend the Pahiyas Festival of Lucban Quezon. Its really a dream come true. I just saw that occassion sa newspapers, calendars and television, but this 2008, I got a chance to be there.

Dadalawang isip pa nga kami kz its raining, but Dad said whatever happens tuloy namin ang trip...because He knows I really wanted to go there.

Preparations:

I filed a vacation leave for 3 days May14-16, for this getaway.  April 01 pa lang I already filed na, hehehe...una una lang yan.....May 15, Thursday, before sunrise, 4:35 we left Imus, Daddy was the driver, Dad check the car, while I prepare our baon (spaghetti, ham & egg sandwich, liempo,  sodas, chox, chips) I also charged my batteries for the digicam and my ipod and Dad's PSP.  Then we go off to Shell to gas up..whew 2000 bucks men, for the fuel.Well 4:35 na, We say bye to Mama and hit off the road of Cavite going to SLEX.

How to get there:

Just take the SLEX, exit at Calamba going to Lucena and Batangas, dire-diretso lang dadaan kayo ng Turbina, Sto.Tomas, Alaminos San Pablo, Tiaong, Candelaria, Sariaya Tayabas then Lucban na. Mejo malayo pero meron pang isang way, dadaan daw ng Majayjay...pero di ko alam yun eh.....

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment