Saturday, March 12, 2011

ABS-CBN's Program - eLive

I was browsing tweets on my account yesterday and the tweet from 
The Announcement
That those who want to watch live at the studio just email your name, contact number and name of your guests.
Just to make fun of it, I hurriedly open my email account and email the information to the email address provided.
Then brush my teeth and go to bed without expecting any email confirmation from eLive coordinator.  
Then early morning, I opened my email account and noticed that I have an email from the eLive coordinator and gave us the confirmation to become a studio audience.  I hurriedly asked my husband if he wants to come with me in ABS. He agreed naman hehehe..maka experience man lng daw. 
MRT going to ABS-CBN
Then off to go to Quezon City, where ABS-CBN studios are located, We took the MRT from Taft Ave to Quezon Ave. We should be there before 2PM.
Hopped Off at MRT's Quezon Ave Station

ABS-CBN Broadcasting
Before they go live
Our good friend Sweet is giving us instructions on Ogie Diaz's blind item segment
The hosts - Luis Manzano, Nikki Gil & Ogie Diaz prepping up before they go live on air

Start Na. Luis: "good afternoon, Welcome to elive..."
the blind item segment of Ogie Diaz - lots of idiot board huh...
First guest - Melissa Ricks, promoting "Nasaan Ka Elisa?"
During the commercial break Billy Crawford dropby at the show
Second guest: Matteo Guidecelli - Promoting Catch Me...I'm In Love Movie
Wrapping Up: It was indeed a whole new experience
The show ended but we decided to stay for more minutes for some photo opps.  Staff and crew are already wrapping up. They already removed the props, cameras and lights. Me & my husband we're lucky to take some photo's of ABS studios and compound.
"Bye... Luis"


 Our good friend Sweet is kind enough to show us Nikki Gil's dressing room and take the opportunity for a photo shot.
The very gorgeous - Nikki Gil
back hallway of the studio
ABS Hallway
ABS-CBN's lobby

Tight security
Tabing-Ilog Year 1999-2003
Unexpected: Jovit Baldevino

It's a great experience. Ganon pala manood sa studio. We are with students of St. Mary's Caloocan, (I think they had their ABS-CBN Studio Tours).
Ang koolit ni Luis Manzano, also bilib din ako sa mga movie/tv fanatics, they really lined up in every program kung san ang knilang idol.

ELIVE -Airs every Saturday after Happy Yipee Yehey!!
Hosts: Nikki Gil, Luis Manzano, Ogie Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment